Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

09 October 2015

Check Out These Deals, Titles from Sourcebooks! These deals start today and run through October 25!

My Unfair Lady by Kathryne Kennedy
SALE PRICE: $1.99
Deal Date: October 9 – October 25
Genre: Historical Romance
ISBN: 9781402229909
 
Message: Don’t miss this unfair(ly awesome) #pricedrop, and get My Unfair Lady for only $1.99!
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1Lg4rzo
 
 
 
The Lord of Illusion by Kathryne Kennedy
SALE PRICE: $1.99
Deal Date: October 9 – October 25
Genre: Historical Romance
ISBN: 9781402236549
 
Message: Check out The Lord of Illusion, one of Booklist’s 101 Best Romance Novels of the Last 10 Years, on #sale now!
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1Q59m61
 
 
 
The Rope Dancer by Roberta Gellis
SALE PRICE: $1.99
Deal Date: October 9 – October 25
Genre: Historical Romance
ISBN: 9781402255045
 
Message: This #pricedrop might just make you feel like dancing…Roberta Gellis’ The Rope Dancer is on #sale!
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1FUZxXQ
 
 
 
 
David by Grace Burrowes
SALE PRICE: FREE
Deal Date: October 11
Genre: Historical Romance
ISBN: 9781402278723
 
Message: Make sure to pick up your copy of David by Grace Burrowes while it’s #free!
Barnes and Noble: http://bit.ly/1WCuc0x
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet