UPDATE: December 2013
This is going to be an extremely busy time of year, I am currently visiting out of town and will not be home until the third week in December, therefore my reading may not be what it should be. Plus one of our children moved back home so time will be spent with her...Hope everyone has a safe and blessed holiday season!!!
Update: I will not be accepting any books for review until further notice, with the exception of book tours. My list is extensive for books to finish and I need time to catch up. If you have requested a review from me, I still intend to review the book but it will take some time. Thank you
My list for reviews is extensive and I will do the best that I can to read what I accept. Thanks
To authors, publishers or anyone else that contacts me for reviews:
I try to give an honest review and if I am not able to finish a book for any reason I will let you know and will possibly list the book at LibraryThing or my blogs as a giveaway with the requirement that a review is expected.
* I read most any genre but prefer Historical, Mystery, Thrillers and Contemporary Fiction. I do NOT Fantasy but I will review Paranormal. I DO NOT review Poetry, Erotica or Westerns.
* If you want me to review a book for you, please email me at momkelly2003(at)yahoo(dot)com and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
* Do not just send me an ebook and expect a review, if you can not take the time to pitch your book to me then I may not have time to review it. (this does not happen often but it has happened)
* I do participate as a Book Blog Tour Host for various websites(which is a priority) and I will have books read and reviewed by the required date for these tours.
* I will try my best to have reviews posted by the month of publication or whatever is required. If no date is specified then I will schedule as I see fit.
* Authors: I will do my best to read/review your book as soon as I am able, as I do have a lot of other books to review.
* I will review ebooks, I have a Kindle and other ereading apps.
* I post my reviews at Amazon.com, B&N, GoodReads, LibraryThing, and Shelfari with links to Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Pinterest and Linked In.
I receive no monetary compensation for reviewing your book and this is a hobby and not a job, So please remember that when contacting me.
*I love to promote any author but I especially like to promote 'new' or indie authors.
I look forward to working with you.