Reviews!

To any authors/publishers/ tour companies that are looking for the reviews that I signed up for please know this is very hard to do. I will be stopping reviews temporarily. My husband passed away February 1st and my new normal is a bit scary right now and I am unable to concentrate on a book to do justice to the book and authors. I will still do spotlight posts if you wish it is just the reviews at this time. I apologize for this, but it isn't fair to you if I signed up to do a review and haven't been able to because I can't concentrate on any books. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time. I appreciate all of you. Kathleen Kelly April 2nd 2024

04 February 2016

Tease Me Thursday! @SizzlingPr

Tease Me Thursday


New bannerCat Johnson's Hot SEALs Kindle World

Follow these authors on Twitter!

My SEAL Bodyguard by Paige Tyler - @PaigeTyler
Revealing Love by Maryann Jordan - @authorMAJordan
SEALed in Texas by Marissa Dobson - @MarissaMDobson
A Daye with a SEAL by Donna Michaels - @Donna_Michaels
SEALed for Life by Donna McDonald - @donnamcdonald13
Tempted by a SEAL by Cat Johnson - @cat_johnson
Herding Cat by Sabrina York - @sabrina_york
Darwin’s Evolution by Siobhan Muir - @SiobhanMuir
Claimed by a SEAL by KaLyn Cooper - @KaLynCooperbook
Surrender to a SEAL by Normandie Alleman - @NormandieA

You can order all of these books at this link at Amazon~~ http://amzn.to/23EBBAQ

My SEAL Bodyguard TeaserMy SEAL Bodyguard by Paige Tyler

MaryannJordanRevealing Love by Maryann Jordan

danger and comfort

SEALed in Texas by Marissa Dobson

A Daye with a SEALA Daye with a SEAL by Donna Michaels

SEALed for Life by Donna McDonald

SEALs7 QuoteTempted by a SEAL by Cat Johnson

Amazon: US - CA - UK

Herding CatHerding Cat by Sabrina York

Good for You MemesmlDarwin's Evolution by Siobhan Muir

KaLyn CooperClaimed by a SEAL by KaLyn Cooper

NormandieSurrender to a SEAL by Normandie Alleman

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

View My Stats!

View My Stats

Pageviews past week

SNIPPET_HTML_V2.TXT
Tweet